Relying on the deep knowledge of fluid dynamics and numerics, I have an active role in developing, standalone CFD software and also contributing to already well developed CFD tools. With the main focus on open-source approach and utilizing already well established platforms, I am actively contributing to the following developments:
- OpenFOAM: development of generic solvers such as multiPhaseFoam and porousFoam and also specific solvers such as adsorpFoam and membraneFoam, considering the engineering approach and need.
- phasicFlowPlus: is a software package for simulating fluid-particle flows. It is a combination of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and discrete element method (DEM). The fluid is assumed as a continuum phase and the particles as discrete bodies. I have been contributing to the development of the CFD solvers and the coupling between CFD and DEM.
- Open-access knowledge: sharing my findings and expertise in the form of publications, patents and tutorials.
Interested to cooperate with me simply contact me.
Access to Infrastructure:
- Over 200 computational cores (AMD EPYC)
- High end GPU's (A4000 and A4500)
- More than 600 GB of RAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Job management via SGE queueing system
- VSC (Vienna Scientific Cluster)